paint-by-number kits designed and made in Portland, Oregon
elle crée has taken paint-by-number back to its roots with simple, vintage inspired illustrations. Rediscover the joy of painting!
Kit contents include an 8x10 artist-quality rolled canvas with pre-printed background, a set of 6-8 non-toxic acrylic paints, a set of paintbrushes, and instructions.
What makes these kits unique? Sophisticated simplicity.
- illustrations are vintage-inspired with a contemporary twist
- pre-printed backgrounds, simple designs, and 8 or fewer colors mean the painting can be completed in 3-5 hours
- a great gift idea for the conscious consumer (see product responsibility below)
- painting provides a relaxing & enjoyable activity
- completed canvas is a piece of art ready to be displayed in a frame or on a clipboard
- kit contents are carefully sourced from environmentally friendly components that are local or American-made whenever possible.
- custom paint colors are mixed by hand from non-toxic acrylic paint.
- minimal, eco-friendly packaging (outer box is designed and made in the USA from 100% post-consumer recycled content)
- the pop-top paint containers are made in the USA and are BPA free. Once clean, they can be reused or recycled wherever symbol 5 is accepted in your area.